Tuesday 10 July 2007

t-41 days: STRESS (Part 2)

So, further to earlier's post, I have since discovered that not only do I have to go to Edinburgh for my visa, they also won't accept my application without a medical. This is despite the fact that we have been told by the university not to get a medical here, as we will get a medical at the other end anyway, and will end up paying for two.

And so I look at the form. The usual medical things (blood type, have you ever had BadSpellingOfEnglishNameForHorrendousObscureDiseases). Then a few I hadn't expected. ECG. Chest X-Ray. AIDS test. STI test. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Anyone offended by swearing, please look away now.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

As you were.

Today's Fearometer Rating:9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Liam! 我辦visa 的時候也一樣麻煩, 我都快氣死了! 所以, 我懂 :)

非常喜歡你的小影片, 中國實在太漂亮了, 多照一點照片給我看喔! xx