Wednesday 25 July 2007

t-27 days: Still No Medical

So, 26 days 'til I leave Costa Del Inverness behind, and only 9 days 'til I'm in Edinburgh applying for my visa. For which I need a medical (which you should all know by now). Thing is, I haven't actually had this medical yet, and the GP STILL hasn't got back to me about it. We gave up and phoned a secret department of the hospital that noone is meant to know about, but they can't do anything for the next two to three weeks. Fat lot of good that is.

And despite the GP getting the form over a week ago, he STILL hasn't got back to me, so I phoned AGAIN this morning, and am now sitting waiting for the return phone call. If it hasn't come in the next few hours, I'll start phoning hourly. I'm seriously hacked off. He got the forms last Wednesday, although the first phone call was made on the Monday. And yet STILL nothing, even about cost, how many appointments I need, absolutely nothing. For all I know, he might not have even looked at the forms.

But something good did happen. I got a lovely letter from SAAS informing me that yes, I can have more money. Now I just need Dr Smith Finley to send on my travel expenses claim and I'm laughing.

Today's Fearometer Rating:8

1 comment:

Xi Han said...

yoo has not blogged neether. i cast spell! ha, nao becuz of majjiks yoo has no choyce but to blog!