Monday 30 July 2007

t-22 days : Moneys and Medicals

My to-do list is getting shorter and shorter, I like it. I have just spoken to the bank, and while I'm not the most impressed with what they've said, I now know how to send myself money in China. I have to phone the telephone banking service (which is fine, I'll be buying an international calling card ANYWAY), and they'll do it. Unlike 熙涵 who is supposed to go into the branch. And the bank couldn't see why that would be a problem.

Also, on Friday morning, at 8am, I went for my medical. I still have to get my results from the AIDS test and the Chest X-ray, and get the ECG done, and give him some pee (yum), but apart from that, it's all done. It sounds like a lot still to do, but considering how much was already done, it's nothing. So then it's just visa on Thursday and then ordering more money and packing. AAAAAAARGH! Scary. Really, really scary.

But also a little bit exciting.

Today's Fearometer Rating:8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

duuuude i still have about the same amount to do as you and i leave my home the day after tomorrow.... and n fukcin power still havent sent me confirmation of closing my account grr!!!! love youuuuuuuuu x x x x x x x x x x