Thursday 12 July 2007

t-40 days: Money

Here is the last two days in lolcats speak:

Wednesday:
Me: Oh hai, i are needz a money for the Chiyna.
Bank's Interweb: Oh hai, you are wants how many?
Me: I are not know, you are give me the amerkun dollaz travilerz checkz, 300 moneys please.
BI: Okai, you are come tomoro get, yes?
Me: Okai.

Thursday:
Me: I are go shops.
Me: I are bored shops. I are go home.
Me: I are get off publictogethersteamchariot. Oh noes! The moneys! I go tomoro.


This post was inspired by the text conversation had with 熙涵 which was entirely in lolcat speak. For those who don't know what lolcats are: click here (Warning: really quite funny)

Today's Fearometer Rating: 5

4 comments:

Xi Han said...

oh hai. i are laffs! But why iz you asks for a amerkuns moneyz? we iz uses kween lizabuth's moneyz! x

Liam said...

oh hai, i are knoes. But in Chiyna, they are likes the Amerkun moneys more than the kween's moneys. Is what the handybook telled me. kthxbi.

Xi Han said...

oh hai. yes nows i remembers. you are takes 300 amerkun dollar moneyz? iz enuff? we has to pay lots of moneys in Norf Capital. x

Liam said...

Oh hai. 300 amerkun dollaz iz same 2269.95 chiyna yooen. I need more, i is having bankcard. And so not comment two posst, I are think we waitz to, but soon are buk flightz, mebbe 30nd of August?