Tuesday 27 November 2007

Day 97: The Bank Are a Bunch Of Performing Monkeys...

...who don't have any good tricks.

I got two very frantic emails today saying that Stacey from the Bank of Scotland had been on the phone because people were hacking into my online banking. So they shut it down.

I know who was accessing my account.

Me.

That's who.

But due to the Data Protection Act, they can't talk to anyone in the UK about it. So I have to phone from China, which is 8 hours ahead. And stupidly expensive (not by UK standards, but to phone for 2 minutes costs the same as dinner). So I have to phone after 5pm. No big deal, you'd think, but on Wednesday and Thursday I have classes 'til 6pm. Then tomorrow night we're going out because Rachel's visiting boyfriend is returning to the UK on Friday morning. Thursday night I'll be tired and forget, so it'll be Friday before I can phone.

So I email my mum to this effect, and she tries to phone and explain the situation.

And lo, the stop on my online account was removed! And Liam was pleased. Fools. And also, if they can't speak to her about it, why di they let her speak to them about it? Pffft. I don't care, I can see my online account now :D

No comments: