Sunday 2 December 2007

Day 102: Christmas is coming

As Christmas is coming rapidly, we decided we would taken on a little art project. Here is the result:

Nikki's

Catherine's

Mine

Catherine's one, Nikki and I worked on together, although to be fair, Nikki did more of it than I did. Nikki's one I worked on, Catherine helped me at the very end with decorating the boxes. My one, Nikki did alone. It was very exciting to get to open an advent calendar, I have to say. I haven't yet eaten the contents, but that will happen in about 5 minutes I reckon.

We also have a selection of Christmas cards on our fridge too, to try and make it feel a bit more Christmassy.


And Catherine also bought this:

It sings the tune of I Saw Three Ships, but the words are...not. I'm not entirely sure what it is saying to be honest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are all too much. i love it!

p.s. I never used an advent calendar before.