Thursday 9 August 2007

t-12 days: My visa!

I have my visa! I got up at 5am to get the Megabus to Edinburgh, got off the bus at 10:50am and was back in the centre of Edinburgh before noon. But at least I have my visa! I had minor heart failure when I looked at it and it said 000 under "Days after entry." Then realised it means how long the VISA is valid for, but because it's a single entry, it won't have any validity after the first entry. Phew!

So soon 'til I go! On Monday I'm off to Manchester to see Nicki and Tegan & Sara(h?), (Nicki: I arrive into Picadilly and leave from Victoria) then when I get back on Wednesday, it's just packing and a dinner out with the famille. J'ai peur. Mucho.

Oh, and I still have to order holiday money, but as yet I don't have enough pennies to buy enough. Not a priority though. I might just use my card over there to take money out - sure, there's a charge, but it also saves carrying around huge quantities of cash.

Today's Fearometer Rating:9

No comments: